Lessons from Geese principle is a great illustration of the importance of team work and empowering force or collaboration. During this teambuilding session, we discuss five key lessons/principles and application of them in personal and business life. Lessons from Geese is a fantastic tool to grow passion and energy in participants, their friends, associates or colleagues.
This session is perfect as a keynote activity prior to Good to Great teambuilding exercise. It also works wonders when it goes to better understanding of group’s dynamics and difference between good and great team. We focus on the following Lessons from Geese principles during this activity:
- Lesson 1 – The Importance of Achieving Goals.
- Lesson 2 – The Importance of Team Work.
- Lesson 3 – The Importance of Sharing.
- Lesson 4 – The Importance of Empathy and Understanding.
- Lesson 5 – The Importance of Encouragement.
Teambuilding New Zealand uses both an indoor presentation and a series of experiential exercises to anchor the key learnings.